The Contemporary Batik Art Program (CBA) members have been sharing their talent with youth in the Greater Toronto Area since 2009, and they are happy to expand their reach to many other communities. Their mission is:
- To promote the technique of Modern Batik and other art disciplines primarily within the disadvantaged and underserved communities
- To foster an environment that is warm and nurturing to youth through workshops conducted by Contemporary Batik Art Program (CBA) members and other artists
- To share their vision and to give back to their community
- To attract the attention of other young artists and encourage them to join the team
- To reach a level, where the program will assist young artists in our communities with their post secondary education
To learn more about our program, schedule a workshop or if you would like to get involved, please contact us by email or by calling 1-800-598-5687.