This scholarship was created by Blair Brown, Co-Founder/CEO of GMEAN, an alumni of the Radio & TV Arts Program at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT). GMEAN hopes that this scholarship will encourage and assist students seeking to pursue studies in the field of Radio & Television.
Deadline: Completed application must be submitted by 12:00 midnight July 15th, 2017
▪ be a Canadian citizen, or Permanent Resident
▪ be a Full-Time student
▪ be a returning (second year) student at NAIT’s Radio and TV Arts Program for 2017/18
▪ submit proof of enrollment
▪ provide sufficient proof of financial need
▪ complete online Application Form (with all supporting documentation)
▪ provide 2 letters of reference (ie. teacher, employer, student counsellor etc)
▪ Scholarship Recipient will be notified by email no later than August 1, 2017
▪ Recipient information will be posted to our website (www.gmeanetwork.com) after notification
▪ Recipients name and funds will be issued directly to NAIT on around August 10th, 2017
By submitting your application, you hereby agree to GMEAN’s Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Our Scholarship Committee is comprised of: Scotiabank Representative, GMEAN Representative, 2 Industry
Representatives; 1 Community Business Leader
Thank you for your application; we wish you the very best!
How to Apply
STEP 1: Read the Terms and Conditions
STEP 2: Print and fill out all sections of the Application
STEP 3: Sign the Release Form, accordingly.
STEP 4: Scan sign documents and send all documents (Application and Release Form) to firstname.lastname@example.org