The Contemporary Batik Art Program (CBA) members have been sharing their talent with youth in the Greater Toronto Area since 2009, and they are happy to expand their reach to many other communities.
- To promote the Modern Batik Arts and other art disciplines primarily within the disadvantaged and underserved communities
- To foster an environment that is warm and nurturing to all youth, through workshops conducted by Contemporary Batik Art Program (CBA) members and other artists
- To promote GMEAN’s vision and expand the workshops by adding other trainers to the team.
- To give back to communities and mentor our youth to develop a sense of social responsibility
- To develop the program where it will be able to assist young artists in the underserved communities with their post-secondary education